Many diet plans let you go through deprivation only to deliver minimal results and sometimes, no significant weight loss at all. If you’re considering the 17 Day Diet Meal Plan then you’re about to find out how it really works, what its advantages and disadvantages are, plus what actual 17 Day dieters are saying to help you make an informed decision.
What Is The 17 Day Diet Meal Plan?
The 17 Day Diet Plan is a diet for healthy eating designed according to the 17 day diet program created by Dr. Mike Moreno. The food options are nutritionally sound, tasty, easy to make, and are guaranteed to jump-start your weight loss journey. In his 17 Day Diet Book, Dr Mike reveals proven methods to help you take weight off and keep it off for good whether you have 10 or 100 pounds to lose, and the meal plan or food choices is the key to achieving both. The foods are nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and dinner delivered to your door.
How Does It Work?
The 17 Day Diet Meal Plan is a fixed menu following the cycles in the 17 Day Diet Book. It progresses through the cycles available in the program and the cycles are not repeated or extended. Every three weeks, you will advance to the next cycle until you reach the final cycle where you can choose whether or not to remain on the program. The food options are customized physician-designed proven to help you in your journey to successful weight loss based on Dr. Moreno’s Book which are divided into the following cycles.
- Cycle 1 – Accelerate. This part of the program is the most restrictive, and it strips your diet with approximately 1200 calories per day. Your food options will be free of unhealthy carbs and your eating habits will be improved to stimulate fat metabolism. You will most likely lose about 10 to 15 pounds.
- Cycle 2 – Activate. During this cycle there will be alternating low calorie days and slightly high calorie days. The zig-zag between cycles will keep your metabolism guessing and continue to stimulate fat-burning. You will most likely lose about 5 to 6 pounds.
- Cycle 3 – Achieve. During this stabilization cycle, you will have more variety in your entrees. There is a slower rate of weight loss – about 2 to 3 pounds. The low carb diets are eliminated and you will have more balanced low calorie diet.
- Cycle 4 – Arrive. This is the point where you have reached your target weight and to maintain it, you will follow diet meal plans from one of the previous cycles during the week and have controlled splurges on weekends.
What And When To Eat?
In your shipment of meals, you will receive a weekly menu that outlines what to eat for each day for your convenience. You will receive 7 days of food in each shipment. These automatic shipments require no commitment and after the first week of meals, your order will automatically recur each week. You have the liberty to make changes to your next order or decide to stop at any time by calling customer service. The meals are packaged fresh and frozen so they are supposed to arrive cold. You also should place your meals in the freezer upon delivery.
- Balanced diet. Food options are nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and dinner using all food groups.
- Fast results. Ideal for anyone who wants to lose weight fast as the system will let you shed pounds in each cycle.
- Safe. While other weight loss programs deprive you from consuming certain sources of nutrition, this meal plan is balanced and lets you lose weight safely.
- Convenient. Delicious and healthy meals are delivered to you along with a guideline on what to eat each day. Great for those who do not have the time to cook.
- Diet may interfere with your workouts. Food options, particularly the low carb diet in the early stage of the program may not be ideal if you are doing strenuous workouts.
(Continued on Next Page… Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work? + The Best Place To Buy It)
Pages: 1 2