If you’d like to jump-start your weight loss plan using the 17 day diet than you’re on the right page. Not only are we going to detail how it works but we also provide you its advantages and disadvantages, plus real user reviews to help you determine whether or not it’s your best bet.
What Is The 17 Day Diet?
If you need to shed pounds fast in a safe, effective, and lasting way, the seventeen day diet is apparently the solution for you. Dr. Michael Rafael Moreno, better known as Dr. Mike – author of the 17 Day Diet Book, whether you have 10 or 100 pounds to lose, the program relies on proven methods that can help you lose weight quickly, avoid the dreaded plateaus, and revamp your metabolism. It prescribes a diet meal plan that supposedly works for most people and results to rapid weight loss.
How Does It Work?
This revolutionary weight loss system has four cycles, each lasting 17 days except for the fourth one which is a long-term maintenance cycle. The system applies metabolic confusion, also referred to as calorie shifting, or as the author calls it ‘body confusion’. The process changes the way you eat every few days or weeks to keep your metabolism guessing what is next and never settles into a state of homeostasis so that you burn fat day in and day out and lose 10 to 15 pounds in just the first 17 days.
- Cycle 1 Accelerate. Stripping your diet down to the bare bones of about 1200 calories per day, this cycle’s focus is to promote rapid weight loss and improve digestive health by cleansing, hydrating, removing unhealthy carbs, improving your eating habits, and stimulating fat metabolism.
- Cycle 2 Activate. This phase involves increasing and decreasing your calorie consumption, a technique to stimulate fat burning while preventing plateaus. This way, your metabolism keeps guessing and continues to stimulate fat burning to yield about five to six pound-weight loss.
- Cycle 3 Achieve. This stage aims to develop good eating habits through healthy foods with more variety in your entrees. It is a break from the more restrictive Accelerate and Activate cycles.
- Cycle 4 Arrive. This is when you arrive at your goal weight and work to maintain your new weight. The cycle lets you enjoy your favorite foods on weekends but you will have to follow meal plans from cycles 1 to 3 on weekdays.
Throughout the program, you are encouraged to use portion control, eat breakfast, make healthy substitutes, get in touch with hunger cues, drink lots of water daily, and eat slowly.
- Quick results. The best part of it is that it is fast which is what everybody wanting to lose weight wants.
- Provides variety. By alternating between cycles, it does not get monotonous so there is no chance of getting bored.
- Balanced. Unlike other programs which cut out certain sources of nutrition, the 17-day diet promotes healthy eating and uses all food groups so your body is never completely deprived of one thing.
- Safe. Compared to other weight loss systems which are high-risk deprivation diets, the 17-day diet lets you shed pounds safely and efficiently.
- Scientific proof is not strong. There is no scientific evidence yet that you can ‘confuse metabolism’ to prevent plateaus. There is no harm done to your body in the process though.
- May affect workouts. If you are exercising a lot, the carb restriction in the early stages of the program may negatively impact your workouts.
(Continued on Next Page…Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work? + The Best Place To Buy)
Pages: 1 2