Hi there! If you came here looking for information and reviews on the Flex Mini, you won’t be disappointed. This article details how it works, its advantages and disadvantages, including real user experiences to help you determine if everything you’ve heard about it is true and if it could really define your behind.
What Is Flex Mini?
The Flex Mini is a medical grade toning technology for women that claims to tone, lift, and firm the butt and backs of thighs. While a number of products claim to deliver the same, the Flex Mini apparently is the first and only product of its kind that is approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
How Does It Work?
Using Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS) – the same technology used in professional health care industry for decades, the Flex Mini gives your entire rear end a perfect, concentrated butt workout while you simply attend to your typical daily routines.
The device is equipped with pre-positioned, medical grade gel pads that cover your buttocks, and the upper backs of your thighs. You will feel a mild pulsing sensation followed by some tightening of the butt and hamstring muscles since it will generate signals reaching out to the nerves where they are most concentrated causing the muscles to contract naturally and smoothly. These are deep yet comfortable contractions working and firming your butt and upper back of your thighs.
Like the Flex Belt, its sister product which is designed for toning and shaping the abs, you can use the Flex Mini virtually anytime and anywhere. Whether you are preparing dinner, doing the laundry or other home chores, taking a walk, or while at work, you can simply put it on and let the device do all the work for you.
How Often Should You Use It?
When used daily for about 30 minutes you should see results in 4 to 8 weeks. Subsequently, you can use it 2 to 3 times a week to maintain the result.
- Safe to use. Flex Minis is the first of its kind that has been cleared by the FDA. It also carries a CE symbol signifying that it conforms to the requirements of the Medical Device Directive.
- Portable. Works anywhere and anytime you want to use it. It is ideal for individuals who can hardly commit to time-consuming fitness routines.
- Can be worn under clothing. It can hardly be noticed when worn under clothing so you can go out and let it do its job while you are doing something else.
- Backed by Science. It is cleared by FDA for consumer sales for a class II medical toning device. Its manufacturer has over 40 years of experience in manufacturing EMS devices which are used in thousands of clinics worldwide.
- 60-day Guarantee. The company is confident that Flex Mini will deliver on its promise. If you are not satisfied or do not get results in a matter of 4 to 8 weeks, you can return the product for a refund. This is only applicable if you purchase the product from the official site.
- Price. The cost is quite expensive but considering its technology and benefits, it can be deemed reasonable. You can take advantage of special promos from the official site though.
- Replacement costs. The gel pads will eventually get worn out so you will have to buy replacements. You can, however, save when you buy from the official site.
(Continued on Next Page…Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work? + The Best Deal)
Pages: 1 2
Fatal error: Call to undefined function nrelate_related() in /home/weightm/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_182/custom/custom_functions.php on line 416