Rank No. 4 – Body Beast
If your fitness objective is to gain weight, this is the program for you. It will increase lean muscle mass and add bulk to your physique in 90 days. Body Beast uses a Dynamic Set Training technique which involves combination of bodybuilding practices from past and present.
For the whole duration of 90 days, you will be training hard and consuming large portions of food – the right kinds of food for that matter. It also includes the use of supplements for more improved results.
- Most workout plans are geared toward weight loss so for those who are after bodybuilding, this is a good foundation.
- Your diet will include foods high in calories so there is a tendency to do it wrong and gain unnecessary weight if you do not follow the program properly.
- Body Beast also requires buying supplements and several pieces of equipment before you can start with the regimen.
See what real users are saying from our Body Beast review.
Rank No. 3 – Body Revolution
Jillian Michaels Body Revolution is a comprehensive weight loss system using workouts and nutritional plan to overhaul your physique over a 90-day program. The system employs metabolic training and cardio workouts that accelerate your metabolism long after you have finished working out so you keep burning fats and calories at a higher rate. The program is popular since Jillian Michaels uses the same techniques and principles she employed to transform Biggest Loser contestants.
- Workouts are short so you only spend 30 minutes a day which is ideal if you lead a very busy lifestyle
- It is a comprehensive workout and dietary program which will surely deliver great results when followed properly.
- You can lose weight faster and reach your fitness goal in a shorter period of time.
- It can be very intense for some users particularly for beginners and the diet plan can be difficult to follow.
Refer to our article on Jillian Michaels Body Revolution for more real user reviews.
Rank No. 2 – P90X2
This 90-day program is basically an extension of the P90X series. Compared to its predecessor, the P90X2 is more intense and uses a training technique called Post Activation Potentiation (PAP) developed by expert trainers the world over which has the ability to shape your body while improving overall performance at a faster pace. Each workout is designed to focus on different parts of the body through intense and effective exercises.
- The program consists of progressive exercises that you can do at your own pace and still complete in approximately 90 days.
- It will help improve your posture, flexibility, and overall strength as the exercises are focused on balance and core movements.
- You have to be at least in good or decent shape to get started with P90X2. It is definitely not for everyone unless you already have completed a previous regimen that has conditioned your body for the intensity of this routine. Completing P90X would be an ideal preparation.
- The program requires several pieces of equipment so you cannot just do it anywhere without your paraphernalia.
Real user reviews can be found from our P90X2 review.
(Continued on Next Page… No. 1 Workout Program + Comparison Table)