Rank No. 1 – Insanity
Hailed as one of the most intense and extreme fitness programs in the market today, this 60-day program created by Shaun T uses maximum intensity interval training which is an excellent form of cardiovascular activity that helps you scorch fats, build lean muscles, and improve endurance through a variety of exercises and nutritional plan.
Every workout program has its pros and cons but Insanity apparently has more positive points. Most real user reviews are also slanted toward positive thus we made it on top of our list.
- While considered an extreme regimen, you can do it on your own pace and do as many reps as you can accomplish. You will never get bored of the program as there will be different exercises that will challenge you every day.
- It incorporates the right nutritional plan inclusive of breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner so you can exercise more efficiently and eat right at the same time.
- Unlike many other fitness programs, Insanity requires no additional equipment as you will be using your body’s own resistance.
- Because of its intensity, the program can be discouraging for beginners. It also may not be suitable for individuals with ailments. Additionally, it is not intended for people who are obese and are suffering from heart disease.
- If your intention is to build muscle mass, Insanity is not for you. The regimen is more for weight loss, getting lean muscles, and improving strength.
Below is a comparison table of the best workout programs for your easy reference.
|Workout Program||Length of Program||Price||Rating||Recommended Place
to Buy the Product
|Insanity||60 days||5/5 stars|
|P90X2||90 days||4/5 stars||
|Body Revolution||90 days||4/5 stars|
|Body Beast||90 days||4/5 stars|
|Tai Cheng||90 days||3/5 stars||
|Chalean Extreme||90 days||3/5 stars||
|Turbo Fire||90 days||3/5 stars|
|Slim in 6||6 weeks||3/5 stars|