Hi there! If you’re looking for ChaLean Extreme reviews then you’re on the right page. Here you will find what the program is all about, how it works, its advantages and disadvantages, plus real user reviews to help you determine whether or not it’s something worth investing in.
What Is ChaLean Extreme?
ChaLean Extreme is an intense fitness program that that uses cardio and resistance training in a brand new way to get you better results in less time. It promises to burn up to 60% of body fat in just 3 months and see noticeable results every 30 days.
The workout program is a product of Beachbody created by Chalene Johnson, a physical fitness expert and choreographer who is also noted for creating another exercise video system known as Turbo Jam which is also sold by Beachbody.
How Does It Work?
According to the official website, this clinically proven fat loss system shifts your fat-burning focus from cardio to resistance training. Chalene calls the technique ‘Lean Phasing’. By incorporating the resistance training in 3 steps, you will build lean muscles that supercharge your metabolism. The process makes you burn fat long after your exercise, and even while you sleep.
Before you embark on the 3 steps which are described below, Chalene will teach you the proper form and technique for the resistance moves you will be doin. You will be using either weights or bands.
- Step 1 Burn. The first step is the burning phase. You will start by lifting weights to jump-start your metabolism and shed off the ‘extra’ reserves of fat. It includes moderate training workouts that will work your upper body and then your lower body.
- Step 2 Push. You will be lifting weights beyond your comfort zone in this stage. The workouts will build the muscles you need to burn fat in less time.
- Step 3 Lean. The lean phase is where you will do new routines and dynamic moves that will literally melt the fats off your body.
Who Can Do ChaLean Extreme?
Although aimed at women who would like to burn fats and build leaner, tighter, and smaller muscles at the same time, a lot of men enjoy doing the program and are apparently getting the results they want. Real reviews from men will be found later in this article.
Bulky machines are not necessary to complete the program. Because you will be doing resistance training, you will simply need resistance bands. Although you will be lifting weights, getting a collection of weights is not necessary either.
What’s In The Kit?
Apart from the workout DVDs, you will get the following support tools:
- Muscle Burns Fat Guidebook – workout calendars that show you which workouts to do at any given day.
- Body fat tester – allows you to measure your body fat at each stage so you can monitor your progress
You will also get 5 Free Gifts worth $120 which include Ab Burner, Extreme Abs, Fat-Burning Food Guide, Pro-Grade Resistance Band, and Thigh Toner Band.
- Short workout time. Most exercises can be completed within 35 to 45 minutes which is ideal for those who have very limited time to exercise.
- Uses compound movements. The process lets you work more than 1 muscle group at a time. It allows you to burn more calories with each movement and build leaner muscles.
- Easy to follow instructions. The steps are demonstrated clearly to safely and properly execute the exercises.
(Continued on Next Page…Disadvantages + Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work?)