Hi there! If you came here looking for Les Mills Pump reviews, you’re going to learn if this popular home-fitness regimen works or not. I’m sure you know it takes a lot of time and effort going to the gym to get toned, lean, and sculpted body. We look into detail whether this program can help you achieve that from the comfort of your home. We share everything – the good, bad and everything in between so that you can make an informed choice. We also provide the best currently running special offer you can take advantage of.
(Updated for 2013)
What Is Les Mills Pump?
The Les Mills Pump is a seven DVD home fitness program created by Phillip Mills of Les Mills International which has teamed up with Beachbody – creator of various popular home fitness and weight-loss solutions. The program is inspired from the Bodypump classes – real barbell classes that are performed to music using barbells, free weights-plates, and aerobic steps which are enjoyed by millions of people around the world. The Les Mills Pump workout is a rapid weight loss and accelerated strength-training program designed to torch more calories for a tight, toned, and lean body.
How Does It Work?
Whereas traditional strength trainings use heavy weights to bulk you up, this program uses what they call the ‘Rep Effect’ which requires the use of lighter weights at a higher rate of repetition. This intense regimen apparently accelerates your heart rate and burns up to 1000 calories per workout producing leaner, sleeker, and sculpted body – fast. It only requires you to invest three times a week to get the results. The Les Mills workout is broken down into three phases:
- Te Wero (The Challenge) – The first phase will engage you to shorter but challenging workouts to boost metabolism and stimulate weight loss.
- Panoni (The Change) – The second phase will focus on changing your shape by building and sculpting your muscles.
- Kia Kaha (Be Strong) – The last is designed to get you lean, ripped, and sculpted.
Training Program Workouts
The following are the seven fat-blasting and muscle-building workouts of the Les Mills Pump DVD training program.
- Pump Challenge – Basic resistance exercises that last 20 minutes long.
- Pump and Burn – Compound moves that work several muscles at once to torch the calories last 30 minutes.
- Pump and Shred – Builds endurance using the Rep Effect for 45 minutes.
- Pump Revolution – Powerful moves at accelerated rate to build lean muscle lasting last 55 minutes.
- Pump Extreme – High intensity workout targeting the muscles for 55 minutes.
- Flow – Moves to enhance your flexibility and alignment, and also decrease soreness for 20 minutes.
- Hard Core Abs – A 360-degree training to carve out your core and define your back lasting 20 minutes.
What’s In The Kit?
The equipment you need which are included in the kit are:
- Barbell – the weapon that accelerates strength training and fat loss, it is designed with padded grip for comfort and is easy to assemble and store
- Two 5 lb and two 10 lb weight plates – vinyl-coated adjustable weight loads to help intensify your workout.
- Two safety clips – holds the weight plates securely on the barbell for balanced and stable lifts.
The program’s Rep Effect is intended to produce tight, toned, and lean body; flat abs, sculpted arms, and tight buns. More specifically:
- It provides a unique cardio/strength exercise
- You’re only required to exercise three times a week
It also goes without saying that you will be improving your overall body health and fitness too.
- As with all workout programs you need serious motivation to stick with the program
- Requires you to lay on the floor which may not be ideal for some people with bad back.
(Continued on Next Page… Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work? + Special Offer)
Pages: 1 2
Fatal error: Call to undefined function nrelate_related() in /home/weightm/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_182/custom/custom_functions.php on line 416