While all exercise programs are designed to make us fit, they don’t target the same thing. If you’re particularly wanting to transform into a muscleman, and are wondering if Body Beast is indeed the way to get from scrawny to brawny, or if it even works in the first place, then search no further. Here you’ll find the answers to your questions including real user experiences to help you determine if it could potentially give you the result you’re after.
What Is Body Beast?
Body Beast is an all-inclusive body-building, nutrition, and supplement system that claims you can put on up to 20 pounds of muscle mass in just 90 days. It is an extreme regimen that requires great amount of motivation to complete. The package is composed of 12 workouts on 7 DVDs, The Book of Beast (including nutritional plan and detailed supplement instructions), and Body Beast training schedules.
It has become very popular since it is developed and trained by Sagi Kalev in partnership with Beachbody in 2011. Kalev is the former two-time Mr. Israel, fitness model, bodybuilding title-holder, and nutritionist who had guest appearances in Baywatch and The Young and the Restless television series. Beachbody on the other hand, is renowned for its fitness products and programs that are thoroughly tested by experts prior to being sold to the public, and are proven to be effective by many.
How Is It Different?
While most workout programs focus on a combination of weight loss and muscle building for those who are fat wanting to get fit, Body Beast provides extreme muscle-building and growth-inducing workouts along with a bodybuilding-specific dietary plan that target massive muscle gains and fat loss for a powerful, carved physique in just 90 days.
With typical fat-burning, cardio-based regimen, you can simply stop when you get exhausted. To get the desired result with this system, you will have to keep pushing your muscles to the point of fatigue and do that over and over until you finish the 90 day program. It’s not just meant to make you fit but is supposed to make you extra strong as well when used as a complete system.
How Does It Work?
The two main components of the system are the following:
1. Body Beast Workout. By combining the best of old-school bodybuilding and innovations in sports science called Dynamic Set Training, Body Beast is claiming to make you gain up to 20 pounds of muscle mass in just 90 days. You will be doing various sets called Single Sets, Super Sets, Giants Sets, Progressive Sets, Drop Sets, Tempo Sets, and more that will actually exhaust your muscles more than you ever thought possible. As a reward, you’re supposed to get huge muscles and increased testosterone levels though.
Each workout lasts for 30 to 50 minutes depending on the set you’re doing which would usually take about 1.5 to 2 hours in the gym. With just an average of 1 minute break between sets, the workouts are definitely strenuous!
2. Body Beast Supplements. With this regimen, you’ll also learn how to eat like a bodybuilder and take up healthy eating habits. To achieve optimum results though, you will also need to integrate supplements into your diet. These supplements are formulated specifically for Body Beast.
- Beachbody Hardcore Base Shake helps maximize new muscle growth and reduce muscle breakdown Beachbody Fuel Shot sets your recovery in motion and increases muscle endurance, strength, and size.
- Beachbody M.A.X. Creatine formulated to give you extra strength and muscle growth, and also accelerates muscle recovery.
- Beachbody Super Suma helps augment your body’s own hormone production, muscle strength, endurance, and size.
These supplements along with the necessary gears such as curl bar, workout bench with adjustable back, and a chin-up bar are all available at the official website.
Who Can Do Body Beast?
The program is essentially for anyone who intends gaining muscle mass fast regardless of the current fitness level. If you’re a novice, you will find an impressive increase in muscle mass even very early in the program. If you’ve been already working out regularly but haven’t seen the result you wanted, then you can expect to see your muscles explode. If you’ve successfully finished other extreme fitness programs but would want to gain more muscles, you can still do the Body Beast.
- Builds muscle mass. The workouts are particularly developed for this purpose.
- Ideal for any fitness level. Whether you’re a beginner, intermediate, or advanced weight trainer, you’re expected to benefit from this program.
- Complete nutritional guide. It provides healthy eating plan and supplements to maximize results naturally.
(Continued on Next Page…Disadvantages + Real User Reviews)