Hi there! If you’re looking for MET-Rx reviews then you’ve landed on the right page. Here you’ll find what this program is all about including its positive and negative aspects plus real user experiences to help you get the real truth from all the hype and make an informed decision if you’re considering getting in shape with this program.
What Is MET Rx 180?
Met-Rx 180 is a fitness program based on progressive resistance training. It is developed by MET Rx, one of the leaders in sports nutrition that has been around for over 2 decades. It is apparently designed to transform your body in three 30-day phases. It uses basic workouts to condition your body to become accustomed to working out for the first 30 days. It incorporates a nutrition plan and optional supplements as a well-rounded program that supposedly shapes your body from every angle.
The program requires you to exercise 5 to 6 days a week with rest days on Sunday or depending on your preference. It is ideal for individuals who have difficulty adhering to longer workouts as each exercises can be performed for only 30 minutes to an hour depending on the phase of the program you are currently on.
What’s In The Kit?
- Full set of 16 Workouts spread across 12 DVDs
- Wallposter illustrating the exercises
- Workout tools such as workout ball and pump, resistance band
- Support tools such as fitness guide, nutrition guide, 90-day tracker, tape measure
- Skin collaborator kit
- Product Catalog
- Electronic subscription to MET Rx Magazine and online community membership
How Does It Work?
MET Rx 180 is based on progressive resistance training. The workouts are divided into 3 phases which last 30 days each. In the first phase, the exercises are designed to condition your body so beginners can easily get accustomed to working out on a regular basis.
Second phase is focused on shaping and sculpting your body. The intensity level of the exercises is ramped up to define your body.
The final phase which is the most intense is focused on building lean muscle tissues. This stage will considerably increase your metabolism and will let you burn more calories even after performing your workouts.
Because you are working every major muscle group at different intensity levels throughout the entire program, you are supposed to reduce excessive weight and get stronger muscles, increased functional strength, and a shapely physique.
Who Can Use It?
The program is designed for both men and women. Because the program is divided into 3 phases and starts with a regimen that prepares your body to get accustomed to the next phases, even those leading sedentary lifestyles can take advantage of MET-Rx 180.
A workout ball and a resistance band are all equipment you need for your exercises along with some tools to help you track your progress and these are provided in the kit.
- Easy to follow results-oriented plan. Full set of video instructions broken down into 12 DVDs with wall poster illustrating the exercises.
- Varying intensity levels. Workouts start from easy to follow, basic exercises that prepares you for the next phases. Beginners to the most advanced exercises can take advantage of the program
- Encourages healthy diet. It comes with a nutritional guide.
- Requires commitment. As with any other programs, you will have to be dedicated to see results.
- May not be too challenging for some individuals. Those who are used to intense regimen may get bored with the routine.
- Price. Relatively expensive compared to similar workout programs.
(Continued on Next Page…Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work? + Better Alternative)
Pages: 1 2
Fatal error: Call to undefined function nrelate_related() in /home/weightm/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_182/custom/custom_functions.php on line 416