Hi there! If you’re wanting to get fit and considering Power 90 to hit your target then you’re on the right track by reading this article first. Here you will find what the program is all about, how it works, its advantages and disadvantages, plus real user reviews and more to help you determine whether or not it’s going to deliver the results you want to achieve.
What Is Power 90?
Power 90 is an in-home boot camp designed to help you lose weight and dramatically transform your body in just 90 days. It is developed by celebrity trainer Tony Horton with Beachbody and is a predecessor of P90X.
The program uses Tony’s Sectional Progression technique which apparently gives you an effective workout in as little as 30 minutes. The exercises are supposedly simple to follow and target specific muscle groups during each workout for maximum fat burning and toning results. The claim is that you can lose up to 10 pounds and 10 inches in your first 6 days of workout.
Who Can Do Power 90?
The program is suitable for anyone who is aiming to lose weight, get fit or toned but may not be quite ready for an extreme workout although it is more for beginners or for those who are just getting back into fitness. It’s also supposedly the perfect preparatory program if you’re considering P90x or more extreme regimen.
How Does It Work?
Power 90 starts with easy cardio strength exercises which last approximately 30 minutes a day. The intensity of the workouts gradually increases as well as the length of the exercises as the program progresses. The program has 6 cardio and body-sculpting workouts using sectional progression technique:
- Sculpt Circuit 1-2 – easy moves for toning, firming and strengthening your whole body that last for 29 minutes.
- Sculpt Cardio 1-2 – fun and innovative cardio moves that include kickboxing, Pilates, and more for burning fat and shedding inches fast that last for about 36 minutes.
- Sculpt Circuit 3-4 – higher level for sculpting and toning lean muscles lasting 38 mintues.
- Sweat Cardio 3-4 – Fat and calorie blasting moves at an accelerated intensity for about 42 minutes.
- Ab Ripper 100 and 200 – Two ab routines for flat, sexy abs lasting 4 and 6 minutes respectively.
What’s In The Kit?
Apart from the in-home boot camp DVDs, the kit includes a Program Guide and Transformation Tracker and a 90-day calendar for monitoring your progress and for keeping you motivated. It also comes with a free online access to diet and fitness tips and peer support.
It also contains 5 free gifts:
- Fat Burning Express workout to Jump-start your metabolism and burn fat and calories in just 35 minutes.
- Fat Burner Meal Plan Eating plan to help you burn fat without giving up your favorite foods.
- 6-Day Fat Burning Express plan Weight loss plan to help you lose up to 10 lbs. and 10 inches in just 6 days.
- Success measurement card and tape measure
- Power Sculpting Band so you have all the tools you need to transform your body.
- Delivers results. Most users have experienced weight loss and improved muscle tone. It is also beneficial for overall health.
- Time-efficient. Great for those who can’t commit to longer workout time. Exercises last for only 30 to 45 minutes.
- No bulky equipment. Workouts don’t require a lot of equipment. Just a set of dumbbells or resistance bands will do.
- Cost-effective. Relatively cheaper compared to other programs requiring more equipment
- May come too easy for those who are already graduates of other workout programs
- The program has already been around for some time so the video and music are rather outdated although they don’t affect the efficiency of the program.
- Workouts have to be done 6 days a week which many people may not have the time to do although the length of exercises only last for about 30 to 45 minutes.
(Continued on Next Page…Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work? + The Best Place To Buy)
Pages: 1 2
Fatal error: Call to undefined function nrelate_related() in /home/weightm/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_182/custom/custom_functions.php on line 416