Hello there! I suppose you’re wanting to lose weight fast otherwise you won’t be here looking for reviews on LIPO-6 fat burner. If that’s the case indeed, then you’ve made the right decision by visiting this page prior to buying one. Here, you’re going to learn how the supplement actually works, and identify its ingredients that may either bring you good or adverse effects.
(Updated for 2013)
What Is LIPO-6?
LIPO-6 is a popular fat-burner launched by Nutrex, a manufacturer of dietary supplements based in Oviedo, Florida. It won the Energy Supplement of the Year Award in 2006 and 2007, and bagged the Fat Loss Product of the Year award for 2005, 2006, and 2007. According to its website, LIPO-6 is a powerful fat-burner that employs a modern liquid-capsule delivery system for high-absorption and maximum results. The fast-acting formula apparently makes the product a great choice for those who wish to lose weight fast.
How Does It Work?
Like other thermogenics or fat burners, LIPO-6 is designed to boost energy and metabolism while decreasing your appetite. However, it claims that it has unique features that set it apart from all other diet formulas. To understand how it works, I delved into its key components and their uses.
- Synephrine HCL – This is a naturally-occurring plant ingredient which is commonly used as drug for weight loss. It activates beta-3 adrenoreceptors and displays a lipolytic and thermogenetic capacity as it increases norepinephrine levels. It has an appetite suppressing effect which makes it an ideal constituent for calorie-restricted diets.
- Synthetic 99% Guggulsterones Z&E 1:1 – Z and E Guggulsterones are bio-active compounds derived from a traditional medicinal plant preparation called Guggul. These compounds are believed to have the capacity to support healthy cholesterol levels and cardiovascular health. Some studies also suggest that they may benefit the thyroid hormone activity.
- Yohimbine HCL – Although experimental proof for its efficiency is limited, Yohimbine is believed to actuate significant fat loss and is used in many bodybuilding supplements. It also induces excitatory effects that enhance cognitive function.
- Caffeine Anhydrous USP – This is the powdered form of caffeine. Although there’s practically no difference between the liquid and powdered forms of caffeine, the latter is commonly used in weight-loss supplements since it is less voluminous and can easily be mixed with other powders in proprietary blends. It is known for enhancing the neuromuscular system, maximizing energy, boosting the metabolism, and assisting in body fat loss among others.
- Bioperine – A supplement extracted from the fruit of black pepper, Bioperine is a potent and patented component known to increase the bio-availability of certain nutritional compounds. This is the unique component of LIPO-6 that manufacturers refer to. It stimulates antioxidant capacity and enhances drug and nutrient absorption in the body which improves the efficiency of the key ingredients in Lipo-6. It is reported to have the ability to support weight loss and increase energy.
Expected benefits include appetite suppression, increase in mental alertness, enhanced metabolic rate, stress relief, and antioxidant effects among others. It’s also known to treat obesity and hypothyroidism, and reverse cell aging.
The product is supposedly safe and can be used by people over the age of 18. While there is no known serious adverse effect of the supplement, the product does contain stimulants and may cause you to become over stimulated if you have lower tolerance to stimulants. Potential side effects may also include insomnia, racing heart rate, digestive problems, increase in blood pressure, and restlessness if you have health issues hence, they recommend that you start off with lower dose and take the capsule only as directed.
(Continued on Next Page… Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work + Special Offer)
Pages: 1 2
Fatal error: Call to undefined function nrelate_related() in /home/weightm/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_182/custom/custom_functions.php on line 416