Hi there! Yes, you’ve landed on the right page if you’re looking for Lemonade Diet reviews. This weight loss program obviously became popular since Hollywood stars began claiming that it’s the secret behind their hot, red carpet bodies. So I decided to make my own research with the intention of giving you both its potent and puny points, and to help you decide whether or not it’s wise to believe the stars.
What is Lemonade Diet?
Subsequent to singer/actress Beyonce Knowles’ announcement that she lost 20 pounds for a role in the movie Dreamgirls by using the lemonade diet, the weight loss program’s popularity rocketed to a high new level. Lemonade Diet, also known as the Master Cleanse was developed over 60 years ago. The original lemonade diet uses a mixture of natural detoxifiers that have been used for hundreds of years to cleanse the liver and kidneys. These are fresh squeezed lemons, cayenne pepper, maple syrup, and distilled water. If you are on this kind of diet, you’re expected to lose weight quickly because you won’t be eating anything. You can only drink the formula, and must fast during the whole period of cleansing. Taking the original ingredients and putting them into a new pill, along with a low-calorie meal plan, and exercise program, today’s Lemonade Weight Loss Diet endorsed by TV and Broadway star Kym Johnson, supposedly enables you to lose weight fast, and improve your total well-being.
How the product supposedly works?
In order to understand how this 14-day diet works, it’s essential to delve into the supplement’s ingredients which – according to their website – are all natural and intended to shed weight from 1 to 3 pounds per week, burn fat, curb your appetite, cleanse and purify, flatten your stomach, and increase energy.
- Lemonade Complex (400mg) – composed of lemonade concentrate, maple sugar powder, and molasses which are actually the same ingredients in the original Master Cleanse Diet. This blend of natural ingredients is believed to naturally support weight loss with no adverse effects.
- Metabolic Complex (134.33mg) – contains caffeine anhydrous, cayenne pepper, and cissus quadrangularis (2.5% ketosteroids). Caffeine anhydrous, the powdered form of caffeine is a proven thermogenic and energy enhancer. Cayenne pepper ignites metabolism, thereby reduces fats in the bloodstream. Cissus quadrangularis also known as Veld grape is clinically proven to promote significant weight loss, digestive support, and bone healing among others. Veld grape’s efficacy is enhanced when taken with caffeine. The mixture of ingredients helps boost the weight loss potential of this supplement.
- Detoxification Comples (166.67 mg) – composed of Senna leaf extract, asparagus root, and parsley fruit which are known as natural diuretics promoting weight loss by eliminating excess fluids from your body. These natural ingredients gently and safely detoxify and help improve your overall health while promoting weight loss.
Manufacturer’s website indicate that it is common to experience detoxification symptoms that is why they emphasize the importance of following strict diet and exercise program that comes with the supplement for safe and proper usage and to maximize result. While no known adverse effects are associated with the consumption of this supplement, it is highly important to take the pills only as directed. Moreover, unlike other fasting programs that make you weak during the fasting period, this supplement is supposedly designed to increase energy if taken properly.
- Significant weight loss
- Increased energy
- Detoxification benefits – eliminates wastes and toxins from the body, cleanses the liver and kidneys, and purifies cells, and clears skin among many others.
- Better absorption of vitamins
- Hunger, lack of energy and nutrients (if taken improperly)
- Short term program although you can use it for 14 days every two months
Real User Reviews
To substantiate manufacturers’ claims, I looked for real user experiences on other Lemonade Weight Loss Diet reviews. To my surprise, celebrities are not the only ones already taking advantage of this program.
(Continued on Next Page…Special Offer)
Pages: 1 2