Hi there! I suppose you arrived on this page looking for reviews on Phen375. If you’re wondering what’s in this formula, how it actually works, if it’s really safe, and if it’s for you, then your curiosity will be satisfied here. Detailed facts about this fat burning pill including its upsides and downsides, and real user reviews will help you decide whether or not you should start a dietary plan with this product.
What is Phen375?
Phen375 is a modern weight loss supplement which should not be confused with Phentermine – the older brand which is well known as an effective prescription appetite suppressant with associated side effects. The former is manufactured in FDA-registered facility in California and requires no prescription. It doesn’t use chemical compositions that the latter has. Manufacturers claim that Phen375 has the ability to make you shed weight faster and easier without feeling starved, lose up to 20 pounds per month effortlessly, push your body to burn fat for energy, and regain your health.
How the product supposedly works
To determine how it achieves those claims, I dug into its components and their uses. I encourage you to always check the ingredients of any supplement you intend to take to understand how it works and know what to expect from the product.
- Dimethylpentylamine Hydrochloride – an oil-based compound extracted from a natural source, the geranium flower. It helps burn more calories and ensures the body doesn’t store the food eaten as fat. Research proved that when used with caffeine, its efficacy is highly enhanced. It boosts natural energy levels and helps to constantly burn fat by increasing metabolism.
- 1-3-7 Trimethylxanthine – well known as a fat burner and metabolism booster, this ingredient is better referred to as caffeine. Among the many things it is known to improve is the ability to sustain workout. It produces energy as it elevates the amount of fatty acids circulating in the bloodstream. This is the component that boosts the efficacy of the previous ingredient and also suppresses your appetite for food.
- L-Carnitine – this substance helps the body to turn fat into energy. It is essential for the brain and heart function, muscle movement, and a lot of other body processes. It reduces fat mass, increases muscle mass, and eases fatigue which are all contributing factors to weight loss.
- Dehydroepiandrosterone or DHEA – a hormone produced by your body’s adrenal glands, DHEA can also be made in laboratories from wild yam and soybeans. It has properties known for reducing fats in the body, building up muscle strength, and strengthening the immune system.
- Capsaicin – this ingredient helps absorb the other ingredients and boosts their effects. It improves the efficacy of Phen375 where fat is stored. It also increases body temperature which allows the body to burn up to 270 calories more per day than you normally would.
- LongJack Tongkate Ali – this is a pharmaceutically refined and potent substance that increases the production of hormones for the purpose of enhancing metabolism. This makes storing fat harder and scorching fat easier.
Based on its website, two more important components of this supplement are diet and exercise. Combining Phen375 with proper diet and workout program will supposedly increase your body’s natural production of Norepinephrine – a hormone that helps in increasing fat mobilization and metabolic rates.
- Consume fewer calories without feeling starved and hungry.
- Ignite metabolism so you burn fat off easier
- Drive your body to burn the stored fat for energy
- Augment muscle tissue and prevent muscle loss as you are dieting
- Energize you as you burn more calories
- Burn up to 270 calories effortlessly with its thermogenic properties.
- Get results in as early as six weeks.
While Phen375 is considered a safe, over-the-counter product that has no known adverse effects, it is important to note that each user may react differently to the product. Potential side effects may include dizziness, increased heart rate, insomnia, and increased blood pressure.
What real users have to say on other Phen375 reviews.
Now let’s go over some comments from people who already tried the supplement.
This user says it works but…
Here’s a word of warning from this user…
Despite the varied experiences, it appears that the product is working after all.
(Continued on Next Page…Super Deal, Bonuses and Perks)
Pages: 1 2