Want to lose weight but can’t give up your favorite pasta, pizza, or chocolates? The Food Lovers Fat Loss System claims that you can hit the beach with a hot new look without giving up on your favorite foods but is it really possible? This review reveals the truth including facts the creators won’t tell you, and real user experiences to help you determine if it’s something you can trust.
What Is Food Lovers Fat Loss System?
Individuals who find it difficult to diet apparently have a solution now they can count on. The Food Lovers Fat Loss System is advertised as the no-diet weight loss program for people who simply love to eat. The program was developed by Provida with certified nutritionist Robert Ferguson, MS. It essentially focuses on combining the right foods and eating every few hours to achieve your healthy, ideal weight. The program claims that you can lose up to 10 pounds in 3 weeks by eating only food you love.
How Does It Work?
Experts say that the key to a healthy weight loss is managing blood sugar levels. Too high or too low blood sugar causes the body to store fat and makes you gain weight. That key is the basis of this unique fat loss system. Instead of extreme change in diet, it shows you how to eat your existing favorite foods in a way that will not compromise your blood sugar so that you will lose weight instead of gain more pounds.
The Food Lovers Fat Loss System is apparently easy since you do not have to give up carbs or anything else that you love to eat. You are not restricted from eating pasta or indulge in your favorite sweets, and have a glass of wine. What it does is teach you how to combine foods and when to eat them, and by constantly practicing what you learn, you will lose weight and stay lean for the rest of your life.
It shows you how to eat foods in specific combinations that will regulate your blood sugar levels, boost your metabolism, and decrease hunger, thereby giving you the advantage in losing weight.
- Eat foods in the right combinations of fast carbs, slow carbs and protein
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels by eating more often
- Move your body into Fat-Burning machine and keep it there all day long
What’s In The Kit
- 21- Day Metabolism Makeover – step-by-step plan to help you reset your metabolism and force your body to burn fat rather than store it.
- How To Make A Fat Loss Plate – eat literally any food you want only in the right combinations so you lose weight rather than gain it.
- Eating Out Advisor – teaches you how to order a Food Lovers “Fat Loss Plate” at any type of restaurant.
- Love To Eat Cookbook – mouthwatering recipes plus tips for tweaking all your family’s favorite meals to be healthier and leaner.
- Million Meals Menu Planner – 1 million menu combinations to stir up your body’s fat-burning furnace with foods that are already in your fridge.
- Snack and Treat Guide – almost 1,000 snacks you can find in any grocery to keep your metabolism running in between meals.
- Classic Comfort Food Recipe Cards – quick and easy versions of your favorite comfort foods.
- Fat Loss Secrets Day-by-Day CD Series – daily tips and motivation to help you reach your weight loss target.
- Food Lovers For Life – complete maintenance program with tools and strategies to keep you in good shape for the rest of your life.
- Healthy weight loss. The program ensures you are shedding off pounds by balancing your blood sugar levels. It does not deprive you to eat or put you into an extreme diet change that may compromise your sugar levels.
- Easy to do. While most weight loss programs stop you from eating your favorite foods, this system teaches you how and when to eat them properly.
- Enjoy the foods you already have. You can start immediately with the foods that you already have in your fridge.
- Misconceived as a totally no restriction program. There are a few restrictions within the first 21 days but they are easy to follow and will get easier afterwards.
- Overlooks the ideal goal of eating healthier foods. You may end up continuously eating foods highs in sugar, cholesterol, and preservatives.
- May not work. If you do not follow the system properly and religiously, you may get disappointed.
(Continued on Next Page…Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work? + The Best Place To Buy It)
Pages: 1 2